Master of Business Studies (MBS) program will develop students oral and written communication skills to the level expected of senior business leaders.Students will learn the process and discipline involved in high level in-depth research and how to apply them to business. As a part of study, students will complete and present a comprehensive report on an independent research topic. MBS will combine study of advance theory with research in a specialized field of business to give students a career advantage. MBS will enhance the skills needed to progress career, or continue to further study.
FIRST SEMESTER 15 credit hours
MKT 511 Marketing Management 3 cr
ECO 512 Managerial Economics 3 cr
MSC 514 Statistical Methods 3 cr
MGT 515 Organizational Behavior 3 cr
MGT 519 Managerial Communication 3 cr
SECOND SEMESTER 15 credit hours
FIN 510 Financial Management 3 cr
MGT 513 Human Resource Management 3 cr
MSC 516 Production and Operations Managetnent 3 cr
ACC 517 Management Accountancy 3 cr
MGT 518 Business Environment 3 cr
THIRD SEMESTER 15 credit hours
ACC 519 Accounting for Financial and Managerial Decision and Control 3 cr
MSC 521 Research Methodology 3 cr
MGT 522 International Business 3 cr
MGT 523 Strategic Management MGT 3 cr
524 Entrepreneurship 3 cr
FOURTH SEMESTER 15 credit hours
SPECIALIZATION COURSES: 3 subjects 9 cr.
MGT 525 : Dissertation 6 cr.
MBS SCHOLARSHIP & ADMISSION INFORMATION: 2020 Intake
Master of Business Studies (MBS)
1. TU CMAT submission: notified later (visit: www.fomecd.edu.np)
2. CMAT Orientation: notified later (visit: www.nabc.edu.np)
3. Morning Shift (6.00 to 9 AM) : Favourable for job holders/seekers.
. MBS Scholarship
- Register Now on above form & Get 50% Scholarship
- upto 100% scholarship/fellowship for needy & deserving students.
5. NON CREDIT COURSES / CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (CCA)
- “Research Articles” & Publication in Journal
- “Talk Series” by CEO & Entrepreneur
- “Case Analysis” & Presentation
- ” Business Plan” & Presentation
- ” Soft Skill” Training
- ” Business Incubation” Training
- ” Talk Research” Seminar
- ” Motivational Talk” Program
- ” Job Placement” Assistance