The curricula of the BBA Programme offered by Tribhuvan University has been meticulously designed and developed by outstanding academicians & eminent scholars.
The candidate applying for admission to the BBA program of Tribhuvan University must have:
- secured at least second division in the 10+2, PCL or equivalent program; and successfully completed a twelve-year schooling or its equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Complied with all the application procedure.
- Eligible applicants are required to appear in the entrance test commonly known as Central.
- Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the Faculty of Management. The test will follow the international testing pattern and standards. It includes the areas like:
- Verbal ability
- Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
There shall be altogether one hundred (100) objective questions in the CMAT containing twenty (25) questions in each section with a total weight of 100 marks. Student must secure a minimum of 40% in the CMAT in order to qualify for the interview.
Interview Applicants securing above cut off point marks in the CMAT will be short-listed. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and selected for admission.
Admissions of the students in BBA program of Tribhuvan University will be strictly on the basis of merit list. Merit list is prepared on the basis of:
- 60% of CMAT Entrance examination
- 30% of marks secured in percentage in plus two or equivalent
- 10% Interview